Amber Guesthouse Facilities:
Situated 15 minutes’ walk from Derby city centre, Amber Guesthouse features free Wi-Fi and a garden for guests to relax in. Derby train station is only 1 mile away and the bus station can be reached in 10 minutes’ walk.
A flat-screen TV, free toiletries and tea/coffee making facilities are provided in each individually designed room at Amber Guesthouse. A bowl of fruit is provided on arrival for all guests.
A full English breakfast is served each day, and bacon rolls can be provided for those leaving before breakfast time.
Westfield Derby shopping centre is a 10-minute walk from the guesthouse and features a wide selection of designer shops, places to eat and a 12-screen cinema. Derby Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away, along with a number of independent shops and cafés.
Attractions and Points of Interest in the Area Include:
· Kedleston Hall
· Chatsworth House and Gardens
· Hardwick Hall
· Haddon Hall
· Calke Abbey
· Alton Towers
· Sudbury Hall
· Bass Museum Burton upon Trent
· Tutbury Castle
· Tissington Trail
· Crich Tramway Museum
· Gulliver’s Kingdom Matlock Bath
· The City of Derby and Cathedral
· Pride Park – The home of Derby County Football Club
· Pirelli Stadium – The home of Burton Albion Football Club
· Uttoxeter Race Course
· Willington and Barton Turn Marinas
· The Westfield Centre
· Matlock and Matlock Bath
· Well dressings in Etwall and Derbyshire villages (May/June)
· Donington Park Motor Racing Circuit and Museum